Welcome to the Logos Orthodox blog!
My name is Gabe Martini, and I work as a product manager for Orthodox resources at Logos Bible Software. Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Logos has been making tools to help people study the Scriptures and do research for over twenty years. And we’re just getting started.
You might already be familiar with my writing from a number of Orthodox sites across the web. The goal at Logos Orthodox will be to offer new and helpful content that introduces people to the Orthodox Church, explains the Orthodox perspective on a variety of topics, and shows people unfamiliar with Logos just how helpful it is when it comes to studying everything from the Septuagint to the early Church Fathers.
We’ll also be introducing a lot of guest authors and additional contributors to the blog in the coming weeks, so please give them a warm welcome.
If you’re new to Logos or have never even heard of us, that’s okay. Here’s a few places to get started and learn more:
- Download our FREE app for Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android.
- Learn about Community Pricing and Pre-Pub—how we get new content into the Logos ecosystem. (It’s like Kickstarter for digital resources.)
- Visit the Logos Orthodox home page, and sign-up for our email list (or just use the form over on the sidebar).
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
- And check back here regularly for updates on sales, freebies, and more.
Most importantly, tell your friends about both Logos and our new Orthodox blog. There is a lot more on the way, so stay tuned.
Let us know what you think about Logos, our Orthodox products, and anything in between in the comments section below.